Thursday, January 24, 2008

Square Peg Round Hole...

Thats kind of how I feel today. There just isnt enough time let alone enough energy. I love all the things that I do. The only thing is that I wish I had a proper office to work in. Sitting on a drum throne in front of my laptop on a kitchen thingy in a closet is not really... uh... ideal. LOL!!! I miss the days when I had room, room, room galore to spread out and work on my ideas. I guess this is what they mean by roughing it... or may not. I have been trying to jam on ideas for all kinds of projects right now but I got a spell of "Block" and "Second Guessing". I know that I just need to write/create through this. Just keep going and good stuff will come. Change the scenery, drink some coffee, and when all else fails watch C-SPAN cause that either inspires me or puts me in a bad mood, either way I get inspired as a protagonist or as an antagonist.


One thing is for sure... there is never enought time. I wish I had more hours in a day or that I never got tired. ITS'S LIKE TRYING TO PUT A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE AT TIMES. Its frustrating when you got ideas or things you need/wish to complete but your body is like, "Whoa dude you gotta like lay down or something right now cause I aint doing this no more", yes my body has bad grammar. LOL


Well the day is fresh and young and I'm off to the gauntlet. till later...

1 comment:

Reese Martin said...

Your sketches have some pretty good styles.