Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Ideas

Things have been chaotic lately in a good way. I think this is just what school is going to do with my ability to crank out my ideas. Its okay they are still all up there and thats what sketch books are for. Right now I am sitting on like 40 songs. I also want to do some painting and work on another cartoon and the comedy sock puppet thing... yeah. My fans are getting restless. Well anyone that really knows me knows that music is a big thing. My band does mostly just hard rock metal stuff but I write solo in all genres. This new one is definitly folk/country flavored. Maybe I will get a rough recording down this weekend. I have been thinking about nature and wildlife alot too. I think the book cover I will redesign will have something to do with this. Thats all for now, till later...


1 comment:

Mark said...

Not bad, not bad at all. Good luck on getting some recording done. I know how strenuous it can be, I help out with a friends band as much as I can.