Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Drained, tired, wore out, FUN!!!

Oohh good golly Mr internet I feel so tired..... Ya da ya da ya da!


I dont think I have brain fry right now cause well, I think its gone for the moment. I nearly pulled an alnighter last night cause of a late night at work and then I needed to go over some stuff cause I had two tests the next day. Its cool though...


No class tommarrow! I'm finishing the art for my band's CD, did my homework (I think properly) and now I am going to eat something solid and like think about sheep and stuff. Its easy to stay out of trouble when you are this hard, unless you are married, I know!


This sketch was done with the premise that I was going to go out tonight and have some fun. Well, er uh, I guess I will be having fun indoors... sleeping. Its cool cause it is for some reason. I had a thought but now its gone. LOL! Well enjoy the sketch maybe some day I will be famous and get paid to sleep in. LOL


till later...

No comments: