Sunday, February 3, 2008

Scattered



Its been a really full weekend. I got 2 new songs done, finished a cartoon, and made the rounds on all other sorts of stuff. I guess this is why this sketch is a bit all over the place. I was thinking aobu the Super Bowl and all the ads that will be playing this evening. I can't wait. I am not really a football fan per se but its interesting once in a while. (plus my room mate has command of the remote today LOL)
 Well I have mentioned my cartoons before. I will say this. YOU CANNOT TAKE THESE SERIOUSLY. It is all meant in humor and fun. Well here is my latest and I hope you think it is funny. These started in some long standing inside jokes but other people seem to like them so I started putting them out. The rest are on here...   www.myspace.com/meekoband

No comments: