Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Where I Want To Be

Things can get really crazy sometimes. These last couple of weeks especially. I feel like I have been running and running and running. I love it. I really do love it. I used to have a job that where I had to go non-stop. Since I moved to Urbana my life ground to a halt. It was nice for a while because I got to work on my music and writing and cartoons nonstop. I was busy but there was little purpose. Now I run nonstop and I feel like I am getting some where.


So where do I want to go? (Don't try this sentence in ENG class)


Well I hit a bit of a brick wall for sketch ideas as of late. Unsure of what to do pen went to paper and and lines were drawn. Looking at the page the vision of desire was apparent. Here it is...

It is my desire for the future. It looks a bit funny looking at it but all the images have thier place. Sure I look like a complete nerd here but deep down I am. The big thing is that I am still realitivly thin so I am in shape. There used to be a nature preserve near my home town. Trees are everywhere except where. It would be nice to live some where I could have some trees in my yard. The toadstool and the symbol in the middle represent my music. No matter how old I want to create music. Also there is a table with some paint brushses in the bottom middle. I am not a painter but the form is something that I want to rediscover. Actually there are many things I would like to learn more about but there was no room for them all so I settled on a table and paint brushes.
Well thats all for now too much work to do. till later....

3 comments:

.aMy. LyNN said...

I totally get the whole wishing there were more trees around here thing. I also can really relate to the wanting to know the future bit as well. It gets me so frustrated sometimes not knowing where I am headed from where I am and how the two will eventually meet. The best thing I can come up with is just to go day by day and on one of those days when you least expect it... BAM... the answers will be there.
- .aMy.
* cool sketch*

Reese Martin said...

I like the sketch, very interesting composition

Allyson Brown said...

Really good idea for a sketch.
You should take up painting, its a lot of fun.