Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Late night fiddling

Well its late, and I am very very very very very very very tired. LOL!!!! I was having so much fun checking stuff out on the net that I lost track of time. I will probably be a zombie tomorrow. I am learning tons of new stuff and can't wait to apply it to my studies and my fun type activities. Well, I am starting to zone out. Here is a sketch that I started fiddling with in Illustrator. I will hopefully finish it and get it posted up here. till later....

ZZZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

.aMy. LyNN said...

Did you learn that in the tutorial or is that previous knowledge?? I just learned something similar tonight. I wish I had the energy to put it into action tonight but I'm pretty exhausted so that's on the agenda for next week.
Its a really cute piece.
- .aMy.

Michael T Smith said...

Naaaa I learned all that from the tutorial. I am new to all these programs.